(Art. 13 Reg. (EU) 2016/679)
1. WHO PROCESSES MY DATA?
The Data Controller of your personal data is AFG Health S.r.l. with registered office in Milan, via Solari 48, 20144. You may contact the Controller:
by phone at +39 02 94751588
by email at email@example.com.
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small text files that are installed by a website in the temporary memory of the browser you are using (and therefore in the device from which you connect to the Platform, such as PCs, tablets, cell phones, etc.) and which record information relating to your browsing activity. Cookies allow us to temporarily record information about your preferences, while at the same time allowing you to navigate and use the site you are visiting more easily and effectively.
Based on their origin, cookies can be:
- first-party cookies, sent directly from our site;
- third-party cookies, which come from other sites and are sent through our site.
Looking at their purpose, cookies can be:
- technical: used to carry out navigation or to provide a service requested by the user and for no other purpose;
- analytical: used to collect information on the behavior of users of the site, such as the number of visits, the most viewed pages, the channels from which visitors come from. We use them to collect this data in an anonymous and aggregate form;
- profiling cookies: used to track the user’s navigation on the web and create profiles on their tastes, habits and choices. Through the information contained in these cookies, for example, advertising messages can be transmitted to your device in line with the preferences you expressed during previous navigation sessions.
3. TYPE OF COOKIES INSTALLED ON THE PLATFORM
The Onecheck Platform installs technical session cookies, analytical and profiling third-party cookies on your device.
Technical session cookies
These cookies, which are necessary for a correct and safer navigation, contain codes generated by our server. They do not contain any type of personal information and do not store the sites visited; they are not usually stored permanently on your device and are deleted at the end of the browsing session, when the browser is closed, or in any case after a short period of time.
Third-party analytical and statistical cookies (Google Analytics)
These cookies are used to collect, in an anonymized form, data on the use of the site by visitors. They allow, for example, to know how many people visit the site, what are the most viewed pages, the channels of origin and other data on the use of content, data on the use of forms by users. You can express or withdraw your consent to the use of these cookies through the tools made available by the providers of these services. The Controller uses the services of Google Analytics.
How to block it: you can use the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, which you can download from https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
4. HOW LONG DO COOKIES REMAIN INSTALLED
Technical session cookies are deleted when the user closes the browser.
Analytical and profiling cookies remain installed on your device until they expire.
5. HOW TO PREVENT THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
You can prevent the installation of cookies, which normally takes place automatically with most browsers, by disabling cookies in your browser settings. The exact procedure is indicated at the link corresponding to the browser you are using:
IOS SAFARI: https://support.apple.com/it-it/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
MOZILLA FIREFOX: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
GOOGLE CHROME: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=it
MICROSOT INTERNET EXPLORER: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
5. WHAT DATA ARE PROCESSED?
For the services provided by the Platform, we process:
- Your personal, administrative and contact details (full name, address, date and place of birth, tax code, telephone number, e-mail address, valid identity document details, credit card details)
- Data relevant to your flight itinerary
- Data contained in the self-declarations required by the Authorities of the places of destination
- Data contained in Reports issued after performance of the Tests required by the Authorities of the places of destination
- Browsing data.